Best-value Solutions for federal, state and local government agencies, the defense industrial base and small/medium businesses.
Proven performance in technically-challenging areas
Lean Corporate Management Style
Highly-trained & Experienced Workforce
Security Vetted by DoD
Security management practices used for traditional information technology systems are tailored and adapted to be effective and efficient in a weapon system / deployable environment.
Cybersecurity is planned at system conceptualization, engineered during development and vetted during testing; it is never an “add-on” at system integration or deployment.
Technically-challenging mission areas experience provides us with the insight into the particularities of systems operating in demanding environments & mission profiles.
Systems & Software Development
Helping you find the right solutions
Advent Services is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) with over 15 years combined experienceoffers excellent, timely, and cost-effective service by empowering clients and partners to solve problems, manage risk and advance their corporate objectives.
A partner with a shared vision.
Security is best achieved at the component level. A system is completely secure only when the underlying components are themselves secure.
The supply chain is the at-most risk element and the easiest attack vector:
• The ability to source components at the local, regional and national level is almost non-existent.
• The days of vendors only shipping products comprised solely of their own components are over.
• To save time and money, and adopt standards, companies increasingly use third-party components, both software & hardware, that essentially plug-in to their own.
• In some cases, those components can themselves have additional third-party sub-components bundled within.
In order to support Supply Chain Risk Management :
• We must inspect suppliers to ensure they are and maintaining and efficient and sustainable cybersecurity posture.
• We must evaluate the cybersecurity posture of new and potential small business suppliers before the join the the supply ecosystem.
• Help suppliers attain and maintain the required cybersecurity compliance.
• Perform research to support the conduct of effective due diligence on suppliers and components under evaluation.
• Identify and prioritize vulnerabilities in the organization’s supply chain.
• Prioritize remediation for those vendors already in the supply chain.